CONDITIONS THAT MUST BE OBSERVED BEFORE ONE PERFORMS SALAAH
- To make Wudhu (Ablution) if necessary.
- To make Ghusl (Bath) if necessary.
- Taharat (cleanliness) of body and dress.
- Taharat (cleanliness) of place.
- Facing towards the Qiblah.
- Covering of the Satr (private parts).
- Niyyat (intention) for Salaah.
- Performing Salaah at the Prescribed times.
* If any one of these conditions is omitted, Salaah will not be accepted.
• A males’s satr is from the navel to the knee (including knee).
• And a female’s satr is her entire body except her face and hands to the wrist.
• Taharah (cleanliness) means one’s body should be free from all Najaasat. (Filth and Impurities).
• There are two types of Najaasat. One Haqeeqi, the other Hukmi.
• One should face towards the Ka’bah Sharif when performing Salaah..
• Salaah is compulsory five times daily.