Messengers of Allah
- Allah sent many messengers to this world from time to time to guide mankind.
- These messengers were known as RASOOLS and NABIS.
- The FIRST of these messengers was :
Hazrat ADAM (Alayhis-Salaam) (Peace be upon him).
Whilst the LAST was Hazrat MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-Wa-Sallam).
- We do not know the names of all the NABIS that came into the world.
- There were about 124, 000 Nabis. (Prophets & Messengers).
- All the NABIS and RASOOLS were human beings whom Allah chose to convey His message to the people.
- They always spoke the truth, committed no sins and conveyed the message without adding or leaving out anything.
- They performed miracles with the help of Allah Ta’aala.
- All the RASOOLS were NABIS but not all NABIS were RASOOLS.
- A RASOOL is a Prophet who receives a new SHARIAT (Divine Law) and Book from Allah. A NABI follows the SHARIAT of a RASOOL or a Prophet before him.
- No person can become a NABI or a RASOOL by his own effort.
- No more Prophets will come after our NABI Hazrat MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-Wa-Sallam). He was the final Prophet of Allah.
- In the HOLY QURAAN Allah Ta’aala mentioned our NABI Hazrat MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-Wa-Sallam) as KHAATIMUN NABIYEEN which means that he is the LAST of all the NABIS.
- The name of some other NABIS and RASOOLS mentioned in the QURAAN are Hazrat EBRAHIM, ISMAIL, YAHYA, ZAKARIA, YUNUS, IDRIS, YAQOOB and SULAIMAN (Alay-Himus-Salaam).
- Our NABI Hazrat MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA (Sallallaahu-Alaihi-Wa-Sallam) holds the highest position amongst all the Prophets.
- All the prophets of Allah preached about the oneness of Allah Ta’aala.