THE TAKBEERAAT OF TASHRIQ
- It is Waajib for every adult Muslim to recite the Takbeeraat of Tashriq after every Farz Salaah, which is performed with Jamaat, from the Fajr Salaah on the 9th of Zil Hijjah until after the Asr Salaah on the 13th Zil Hijjah (23 Salaahs).
- The Takbeer should be recited once after each of the 23 Salaahs.
- It should be recited in an audible tone, not silently and not very loudly.
- It is desirable for those who peform their Salaah alone (men or women) and Musaafirs (travellers), to recite these Takbeeraat softly.
- The Takbeeraat to be recited are as follows:
‘Allahu Akhar, Allahu Akhar, Laa llaha Illallahu Wallahu Akhar Allahu Akbar wa Lillahil Hamd.’
“Allah is Great. Allah is Great. There is no Deity besides Allah and Allah is Great. Allah is Great and All praise belongs to him alone.”